Friday 9 March 2018

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2018 week #11

I came up with a cracking menu plan last week, full of exotic bookmarked recipes, then one of Sophie's friends came to stay from Monday to Thursday and I thought she might not want to try weird and wonderful dishes so I went for safer options. This week's plan is therefore mainly the things I ended up making last week, and I'll mix and match with the recipes that didn't get made last week. Confused ? I will be !

Saturday

lunch - The traditional Burger King visit

dinner - leek, bacon & potato soup

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner - chicken probably

dinner - chicken & veg soup

Monday 

dinner - crunchy chicken with mash and carrots

Tuesday 

dinner - cottage pie

Wednesday 

lunch - beefburgers, Actifry chips & ratatouille

dinner - tacos

Thursday 

dinner - grilled salmon, creamy spinach & rice

Friday  

 dinner - spaghetti carbonara

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Join in with the weekly meal plan bloghop !





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...