Sunday 13 March 2016

Sunday weigh-in : The Sick Child Anti-Diet Disaster !


As I mentioned last week, Pierre's been quite poorly this week. Despite taking paracetamol every 4 hours and mixing in ibuprofen and antibiotics, he still had a high fever from Friday through to Tuesday and was still off colour for the rest of the week. He was also off his food, so I kept cooking up kid food to tempt him - chicken nuggets, burgers, chips, spaghetti bolognese, cookies, fairy cakes , ... Unfortunately he didn't really have any appetite for any of it so the rest of the family ate it all instead, rather than throw it all in the bin. He was also on complete bedrest so I didn't even set foot outside of the house for a whole week. It was never going to be a good combination, was it ?!

It was still a bit of a shock to jump on the scales and see 88.6kg - a gain of 800g. Oh well, Pierre's feeling better now and we'll all be back into school/work routine tomorrow.


Positives of the week

- Pierre's feeling better which was the only target of any shape or form this week !

Current targets 

Last week's target :  I'll be at home all week looking after Pierre so I'll make a concerted effort to up my water intake and try to get on the Wii Fit a couple of times. (FAILED)


This week's targets : Get back into routine - Slimfast meal bars/shakes at work for lunch, healthy options at home, listen to the Slimpod and get out for a run

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight   
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  :  87.8kg (BMI 32.6)
WEIGHT TODAY :  88.6kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  5.1kg
STILL TO GO : 18.6kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.8kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)











Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods



Hijacked By Twins

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that this wasn't a very healthy week for you but as us mums know you have to put family first and the most important thing is Pierre is getting better. Here's to a much better week for you :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...