Thursday 14 May 2015

Radox Creamy range - how do you want to feel today?!


To mark the launch of the new Radox Creamy range, I was invited to join in with a fun blogger challenge. The creamy shower gels are designed to put you in the mood, however you want to feel, using special blends of active natural ingredients specially chosen to transform bodies and minds. They sent me through the whole range to test out then tell you about what gets me in the mood(s) !


First up was CALM. "Feel calm. Create a calming shower sanctuary with this shower cream, blended with Jojoba Oil and soothing Chamomile to leave you feeling relaxed." Actually, whatever products I use in the shower, I always hop out feeling calm and relaxed. After a long day at work, it's cathartic to jump in the shower and imagine all your stresses and niggles getting washed down the plughole along with the suds. There's one other thing always guaranteed to put things in perspective and make me feel calm and happy - a big cuddle from the kids !


The next one was REJUVENATED. "Step into the shower and rejuvenate your senses with Orange Oil and nutritious Vitamin E to leave you feeling energised." This was my favourite of all the shower creams because I love zingy citrus flavours and it really did perk me up. I always start the day with a glass of orange juice to wake me up and the orange oil in the shower cream had the same effect. The last time I felt thoroughly rejuvenated was watching the dark clouds and grey sky give way to this beautiful rainbow. The thunderstorm and torrential downpour were chased away by a timid ray of sunshine and the rainbow gave some colour back to the world, replacing the grey and darkness with a brighter new beginning. How's that for a metaphor for life ?! And as Dolly Parton famously said,  “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!”


On to every woman's dream, time to feel PAMPERED ! "After a long day, feel pampered with a creamy and fragrant blend of Shea Butter & Ginger to keep skin soft, supple and nourished." I decided to go the whole hog after I jumped out of the shower, put my hair up in a towel turban, slapped on a face mask and settled down in bed with a book. Once the kids had all paraded through the bedroom to point at my face and laugh their socks off, I could settle down and feel thoroughly pampered and chilled out !

 

And finally, feeling ROMANTIC. " Lather up with this creamy shower-time treat, boasting romantic scents of Orchid & Blueberry to leave your skin feeling loved." The last time I felt romantic was when Madhouse Daddy arrived with a surprise bunch of flowers a couple of weeks ago but I didn't get a photo of them, so I'll go for these heart-shaped Chocolate & Chestnut Truffle Muffins that I made. (Click through if you want the recipe.) Sweet by taste and sweet by nature ! I gave one to Madhouse Daddy with a cheeky "I give you my heart" !

All four of the shower creams are lovely, with relaxing, feel-good fragrances and a rich creamy texture that left my skin feeling nice and soft. (RRP £2.15)

Disclosure : I received the products in order to take part in the blogger challenge. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...