Monday 10 November 2014

#alphabetphoto : z is for ... Zayn (and the rest !)


I usually post my #alphabetphoto entry at the start of the week but for this final letter, I knew I'd have the perfect photo(s) for Z if I waited until we got back from our weekend in London. So here it is ... Sophie and Juliette's favourite memory of the capital ... Z is for Zayn at Madame Tussaud's !


and Harry ...


and Louis ...


and Liam ...


and Niall.

(Did I get them in the right order? If not, Sophie will be sending me a message on Facebook as soon as she wakes up tomorrow saying "Mummm that's not Louis, it's Liam - how can you not know that ?!")


Speaking of Sophie, spot the starstruck fan number one.


And number two !

Having seen how excited they got at seeing the waxworks, goodness knows how OTT they'd be meeting them in the flesh !

And that closes the #alphabetphoto roundup. If you want to catch up with any that you missed, here's the whole lot :



To see what everyone else found for this week's letter or to join in yourself, head over to PODcast

Other blogposts you may be interested in :


3 comments:

  1. Fab photos! My girls would love to see their waxworks....
    Yes I think you got them right but I always get Loius and Liam mixed up....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 happy girls there :) I only know which one's Harry because he shows up in my Facebook news feed so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...