Wednesday 13 August 2014

Comfort Creations review


Unless you're a domestic goddess, doing the chores around the house is never high up on the list of fun things to do. Buying beautifully fragranced cleaning products and detergents can make it all a lot more enjoyable though, so I was very pleased when Comfort offered to send me through some of their new Comfort Creations to try out.

All of the high end laundry detergents seem to have gone for exotic, indulgent fragrances in recent years, but Comfort have gone one step further, working with top international perfume houses Firmenich and International Flavors & Fragrances (IFF), to develop a range of sophisticated and unique fabric conditioner scents, ideal for adding that extra touch of luxury and long-lasting fragrance to your laundry.



The exciting range includes 3 indulgent, new fragrances:

Snapdragon & Patchouli : "A very sensual and sophisticated white floral signature fragrance with top notes of bergamot, mandarin and apple, Snapdragon and Patchouli is sure to give you an uplifting boost." I wasn't expecting to like this one, usually finding the scent of patchouli incense overpowering and cloying, but it's actually totally lovely and perfectly balanced. After using this on my washing, a friend asked me if I'd bought a new perfume ! (This one is exclusive to ASDA stores.)

Indian Rose & Musk : "With top notes of citrus, peach, apple, pear and a woody background of sandalwood, patchouli, musk, balsamic and vanilla, the fragrance has been expertly blended around a natural rose accord for an extra sensorial and romantic experience." I closed my eyes as I sniffed the bottle and this mentally transported to hot, balmy nights in Morocco, sitting sipping cocktails in the outdoor bar surrounded by flowers. I love the way the house smells after putting some of this in the washing machine - better than air fresheners !

Honeysuckle & Sandalwood : "A unique oriental creation which opens with a radiant top of citrus notes and frangipani before unveiling a rich and elegant floral heart of white flowers. Fruity facets combined with a mouth-watering blend of vanilla, brown sugar and amber provide an addictive signature." I have yet to try this one but I'm very impressed with the other two so I'll definitely look out for it to see what we think.


Comfort also teamed up with fashion icon and celebrity mum Coleen Rooney for a stunning, perfume inspired photo-shoot to celebrate their launch - I think she looks great and is the perfect face for the new products, striking the perfect balance between down-to-earth and sophisticated.


star rating : 5/5

RRP :  £3.30 for 1.16L bottles (33 washes)

For more information : www.facebook.com/ComfortZoneUK

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

We Certainly Wood like some more s'mores !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...