Friday 13 September 2013

What's Cooking at The Madhouse next week? menu plan 13/9


Saturday

lunch -  possibly a trip to McDonald's - I'll have a seafood salad and the kids can play in the soft play

dinner - soup and fresh homemade bread - perfect autumn comfort food !

Sunday

lunch - roast chicken with roast potatoes and possibly Lebanese spiced roast vegetables

dinner - nothing much - maybe a sandwich or a bagel

Monday 

dinner - chicken curry and rice, using up one of the jars of curry sauce lurking in the back of the cupboard !

Tuesday

dinner -  meatballs and spaghetti or possibly macaroni cheese

Wednesday

lunch - Spanish omelettes, with potatoes, onions, mushrooms, peppers and bacon



dinner -  I think I might have to try out my preserved lemons in the slow cooker for Moroccan Chicken with Olives & Lemons

Thursday

dinner -  something Mexican - maybe fajitas or possibly tacos for a change

Friday

dinner - homemade pizzas with salad

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...