Friday 13 May 2011

Friday 13th Gremlins !


Just a very quick message to let you know (if you haven't been tearing your hair out already all day !) that Blogger has been having major problems today and has basically lost all posts and comments since Wednesday. I've managed to recover my posts (thanks Facebook !) but I don't know how many competition entries have been lost. If you've entered any of my competitions in the last couple of days, check your entries are still there and if not, you'll need to repost them. Sorry for the inconvenience !

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping they were going to put these comments back, as they have promised, I have a comp running to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear - hope they managed to recover some or all of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...