Saturday 28 August 2010

Palmolive Nutra.Fruit shower crèmes


I have a confession to make. I am a shower gel and hair care junkie ! I absolutely love trying out all the new scents and textures and can happily while away half an hour in Tesco's or Boots browsing the shelves and looking at the new products ! I therefore got unreasonably excited about trying out the new range from Palmolive Naturals called Nutra.fruit.

Before I even opened the bottles, I loved the look of them. The delicate pastel swirls look so decadent and luxurious, probably because they remind me of raspberry ripple ice cream and make me think back to sun-filled summer holidays as a kid !

The three scents - I keep wanting to type flavours, probably because they look good enough to eat ! - are Pomegranate (with red swirls) , Kiwi (with green swirls) and Mandarin (with orange swirls). All three varieties are enriched with moisturising cream and fruit extracts and the label promises that, after showering, "your skin will feel nourished, refreshed and radiant, wrapped in a delicious fruity fragrance". I agree that the luxurious creamy texture left my skin feeling soft and moisturised and the delicious fruity fragrances did linger on my skin for a while after I'd showered.

I love all three of the fragrances, which smell naturally fruity, not synthetic. The Mandarin, designed to energise and rejuvenate, is lovely first thing in the morning when you want to clear your head with some zingy citrus scent. Kiwi, said to refresh and revitalise, is lovely when you're feeling hot and sweaty or mentally and physically frazzled after a long day at work or a workout. Pomegranate, to pamper and nourish, is the one I choose when I want to lock myself in the bathroom for a luxurious shower, face mask and deep conditioning treatment for my hair.

I love the whole range and I'm impressed at how thoroughly pampered they make me feel for such a reasonable price tag. If I'm in a rush, they're also a great time-saver because I don't need to moisturise my skin after I've jumped out of the shower.

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £1.99 for 200ml

Other reviews you might be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...