Sunday 14 February 2010

Thriller & Suspense Reading Challenge 2010

I've just signed up for a fun reading challenge on the Book Chick City website to read twelve thrillers in 2010 - shouldn't be too hard as I already review more than that on here as it is ! If you're a bookworm, I strongly recommend you do the same thing and, if you read any of the same books as me, we can swap notes (feel free to leave comments, whether or not your agree with me, in the comments box !).
As an incentive to join up and get reading, all participants will get a free book (either Random by Craig Robertson or Venom by Joan Brady) courtesy of Simon & Schuster UK - and the best bit is, anyone is eligible to join in worldwide. Hopefully see you there ! Happy reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...